Virtual Branch FAQs
You can also call in and speak to a Financial Service Officer at (817) 856-4444, during normal business hours, to have your security code reset.
- Log in to your Virtual Branch Account in an Internet Browser (this cannot be done in Mobile Banking).
- At the top right hand corner click the envelope.
- Select Compose New Mail.
- In the Message box type your name, account number, old address, new address as well as a current phone number and email address. Click Send.
- Your address change request will be processed next business day in most cases.
Popmoney FAQs - Registration
- To send money, log in to your online banking account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using their email address or account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
When someone sends money to you, you will receive an email or text message.
If your financial institution offers Popmoney, you can log in to your account and direct the funds there. If your financial institution does not offer Popmoney, you can provide your account information at Popmoney.com, and your money will be sent to that account.
If you do not provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender’s account.
Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- Email address: your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account.
- Mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account. You may want to tell your contact that standard message and data rates may apply.
- Account information (routing and account number): the money will be deposited directly into your contact’s account. You will also have the option to send an email to your contact.
If the sender does not have an option to select a delivery speed, funds will normally be available to the recipient on the next business day if you are sending money to someone who has used Popmoney and has selected the Automatic Deposit option. Funds will also be available on the next business day if you have provided your contact’s account information.
In some cases, like when you have exceeded payment limits, the funds will be available in three business days.
- Email address: Your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the request.
- Mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to pay the request.